1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

GiveAway Base and Nic

Discussion in 'Thailand Pay It Forward & Giveaways' started by yourauntbob, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

So I brought over extra DIY supplies from the USA when I came over. I have used a lot less than expect (i guess i dont vape as much as i though). Anyway, I have a 16 oz bottle of 80/20 vg/pg that is premixed to about 1.5mg which i have only take a few ounces from. I also have a bottle of 50mg nic (pg base) with a few ounces left in it. Not worth taking home because I am well stocked and my wife needs the room in our luggage (go figure).

Anyway, anyone interested post below and I will do a draw of some sort if there is more than one entry. Anyone willing to pick meet personally for a beer and a vape at or near my house (not far from Fashion Island) will get double consideration.

Winner chosen on Wed morning. Only able to meet Thur late afternoon/early evening

*****To be considered, must have a post count of more than 10 and have been a member for more than 3 months*****

IMAG0348.jpg

2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

1. farangmick

Nice gesture.

I got a few flavours from Mack when he packed in. If I win, and find I'm no good at DIY, I can pay it forwards again with the flavours, which I haven't even opened yet.

3. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

Nice one.

4. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I would like to try it
    1. farangmick
    2. Davidinbangkok

5. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

Nice offer! Would love to meet up with another vaper, alas, I'm 900km South of you!

1. farangmick
    2. Davidinbangkok
    3. Nakhonsisean

6. stormvapers
    Fine

stormvapers Well-Known Member

Nice one.
    I won't get into the draw, as i am well furnished for now
    (3liter VG and 1liter PG brought from France and also 1liter 100mg/ml nicotine just brought from USA).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

1. farangmick
    2. Davidinbangkok
    3. Nakhonsisean
    4. lordofthedread

8. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob Thread Starter hair club for men member

Ok, last chance, drawing will be in the next 12 hours. I am simply going to ask the missus "pick a number between 1 and 4" (or 5 or 6 or whatever).
    **Updated**
    Number 4 was chosen my Miss Auntbob so congrats to Lordofthedead.

Please PM ASAP so I can mail this out to you. Need a response in 24 hours or there will be no guarantees.

Nakhonsisean and Siam Diesel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.