1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

authentic Pi2 RDA

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by Vaping Kitty, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Vaping Kitty
    Relaxed

Vaping Kitty Thread Starter Vape on!

Got an authentic Pi2 RDA from Haus of Zomby.
    Awesome packaging with LED light in the box :D
    The RDA is small, same diameter as the royal hunter but shorter.
    The base is very nice and detailed and has no posts, the coil is geld by screws at the sides of the base. Very nice and detailed build quality, very solid but for the price of this you would expect that.

The only thing i didn't like is that the connector pin is a bit shorter than most other atomizers and is a bid difficult to mount on some mods, could not mount it on the eVic supreme, but worked fine on others.
    Made a dual coil for it, twisted Kanthal A1 28g at 5 Oh, that thing rocks at 20W, can't see shit. my room is so foggy :D

127.jpg
    128.jpg

johanrobert, Randis, The Rev and 5 others like this.
  2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Kick-ass looking

Vaping Kitty likes this.
  3. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Nice!

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Vaping Kitty likes this.
  4. Vaping Kitty
    Relaxed

Vaping Kitty Thread Starter Vape on!

yeah the details are great, nice rda.

Randis likes this.
  5. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

Post less rda. Unique.

Sent using tapatalk

6. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

This is a gorgeous RDA and I dig the postless design. I wish it had top down airflow to keep leaks to a minimum. I don't know why all the designers continue to roll back the tech with certain aspects while moving forward with others.

7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Some feel that airflow directly beneath the coil or directed directly from the side produces better flavor. I really couldn't add my thoughts on that as I haven't owned a top-down style. Have heard there are some good top-down flavor attys. @Rick O-Shea has owned one or more and may be able to give his take on them. I don't worry too much about leaking as I don't carry RDA's around much outside the home and when I do, I transport with them it's without liquid in the well.

The Rev likes this.
  8. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I like them, bought the Vector recently which has good airflow options but I found the proprietary drip tip not to my liking.

I find the flavour of them is on par with anything else I have used.
    People complain of spit back but I find it more to be directly sucking juice into my mouth, that can be countered by adding less juice.

The biggest pro is that they just don't leak; if you drip normally, even when laid on their side.

Scratchy and The Rev like this.
  9. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I guess I just have a serious pet peeve about juicy fingers that started with the Zenith atty. I went through many different attys before falling in love with the Veritas. I loved my clone so much I bought an authentic and gave the clone to my wife. BTW the Fasttech was impossible to tell apart other than a brass post rather than SS. Unlike any other atty you could dump half a dripper of eliquid in it and have no fear of goopy fingers. Brainless dripping... it's been nice. The problem I have is the fairly tight airflow. It's great for upper subohm building but gets too warm around near .6 ohms. Ideally I would like to see a small, top down AFC, 2 post or no post like this :) deck and a cap that pulls nice and easy to drip. Super easy to build, nearly leak proof and small footprint. Put a Thump top cap on this PiĀ² atty and I would be in love! I guess I'm just a picky brat :D

Scratchy likes this.
  10. Scratchy
    Lurking

I liked my Veritas too and the similar-designed Marquis which is also a very nice flavor atty.

The Rev likes this.
  11. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Wow Thank you for that Scratchy! Just dropped that Marquis in my cart. A Veritas with more airflow that is easier to build and a great selection of configurations with the drip tips! I figure even if I don't stick with the atty I'll use those coil jigs for sure.