1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Are you 'Podding' in Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Aug 18, 2019.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Just wondering how many of you guys are using the pod systems in Thailand?

I have no need to use a pod myself, I need and want a dual 18650 mod so I can get through the day and a good size tank, say 4 or 5 ml tank, so pods won't work for me, and also due to no problems vaping in the Uk I don't need to be hiding anything.

If I was in Thailand though I think i would have a few pods myself....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I have test the "smok pod" from a friend here: discrete for sure, good design. I'm not so keen on it, maybe just because it's important for me to recoil in LOS, because I vape at about 0.5 ohm and the air flow is fix (I have read that the Smok pod and others have 0.5 ohm coils, that could change my mind). I prefer to keep on "no leaking and rebuilding" ati as zeux, obs engine or old good aspire (IMHO), as single coil, associated with small basic inexpensive mod like istick pico (a good size compromise for me for instant)..... and dripper late at home if in the mood.

Calvin and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I have an Aspire Nautilus AIO that I take out and about. Everything else stays home these days.

Calvin and jpr like this.
  4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I use a Pasito if I'm gonna be away from home for a night, otherwise I just don't vape.
    I use it with 18mg

Calvin, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Member

Only bring pods during day time. Working in guarded factory compound near airport...

Now don't go downtown so frequence as don't wanna take the risk to vape there...

Today brought 2 pods with different taste... :cheers2:

IMG_20190819_082555.jpg

DannyA, Rick O-Shea, -V- and 2 others like this.
  6. Gareth

Gareth Member

My dual 18650 drag 2 with my wasp nano RDA stays at home and it's the only thing I use when I'm at home.

During work or even when I head out of the condo, I use my smok novo. It's tiny, my whole hand can cover it when I take a puff. Works well.

However, by the end of the work day I'm craving my dripper and juice because the pod system just makes me thirsty and its not that satisfying. But it's 1000x better than carrying a heavy mod to work and then having to take an elevator all the way down stairs and then still having to find a sneaky spot in the parking lot in this hot weather just to use the dripper.

jpr, Siam Diesel and Calvin like this.
  7. Calvin
    Happy

Calvin Member

Ha ha ha...

Just back to condo...
    Made a glass of ice coffee and assembled mods...

Crunch the "thirsty"...

IMG_20190819_164746.jpg

DannyA likes this.