1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Anyone tried fasttech recently?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Darth Vaper, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

seems they are back to their “no go” policy for all but ground shipping...

45 to 60 days estimated delivery

The one time this method was chosen (albeit 2 or more years ago) they were not kidding - it seemed to take forever and a day.

They were back to (almost?) normal for a little while there it seemed.

Can anyone confirm that the party is over (again) for them too or is it just “mr. lucky” over here?

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

I had three orders with FT (wire, cotton etc.) back in May. At that time, HK Registered Air Mail was the only registered postal option. None of the packages ever arrived. They refunded me BUT even that was a screw up. I originally had one order, paid with a credit card, then I contacted customer support prior to posting and changed the order to split it into 3. No other changes. To accommodate that, they issued a store credit which I used to place the same order again. Once they confirmed all 3 packages were lost in the post (and even for that, with HK post you have to wait 60 days before filing a trace report with FT) they said they couldn't refund the card as the order was paid for with store credit! I mean WTF!!! That was an admin issue to split an order, I had paid by credit card! Not impressed and that issue alone was enough for me to black-list them. So I begrudgingly ordered again (a 521 tab plus some other bits) but this time China Post Registered air mail was available. This time, as with every time I use CPRA, the package arrived within 10 days. Luckily I finally got goods worth what I paid to them. But for me, two lessons learned:

1) Never, EVER order from Fast Tech again!

2) NEVER select Hong Kong Registered Airmail (or indeed Hong Kong ANY mail) when ordering from anywhere else. Totally unreliable.

YMMV :(

moonoy93, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

feel similar as @SooKee :
    I learn by myself that the customer service from FT was "weak" , whatever
    I order from Fasttech about 6 months ago 1 RDA and one RTA for a free shipping outside Thailand (France), for the convenience and the good price, without any problem.
    As @SooKee I'll never order something to them (even wire) for a shipping to LoS

SooKee and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

They used to be the beez-knees... guess it’ll just have to be a source for fallac shaped household items now. Feh.

debatedude, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Just in case anyone is wondering...

The Fallon are a race of quasi-humanoids indigineous to 5th moon of Lodoran. Being of or having qualities like the those of the Fallon culture, can be described as Fallac.

This word employed in the previous post was not a misspelling of a word alluding to something of a sexual nature. That would be ridiculous.

debatedude likes this.