1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Anyone still vape in Temp mode?

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by -V-, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I use it from time to time and for my use it's not a big difference with standard TC. Could be a good choice for those more used to wattage mode.

Never any issues with SS316 round wire. Most SS316 clapton or semi-exotic coils work very well for me on a DNA too but I did have a spool of one variety SS316 clapton wire that does not behave very well in TC so I stopped using it.

The DNA TC/Replay experience is the best I have had among all vendors but can say the Innokin and the Aspire mods have very good temp control as well. Yihi are quite good too but I don't like the control scheme with the older models where it's to easy to accidentally change vape modes when pressing one of the adjustment buttons.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I think it's very clear by now that the whole 'new' temp vape technology never went where Evolv wanted or expected it to go to......

jpr likes this.
  3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Never tried it

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry you're not missing anything.....

jpr, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.