1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Any recommendations for grape and / or apple (no or easy on the menthol!!)?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by SooKee, Apr 26, 2018.

1. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Thread Starter Contented Single Coiler

I use my vape gear mostly as a shisha replacement and I tend to prefer shisha type flavours (apple, grape, strawberry, cocktail and the first two with a HINT of mint at times). Trouble is, too many of the juices I've bought are WAY to heavy on the menthol, to such an extend it's hard to taste much else!!! Even seemingly menthol-free sounding names have more than I want (e.g. Horny Red Apple). Any suggestions??

Just got back from Penang where there's three BIG vape shops really close to my home there, like vape supermarkets!!! Massive range of stock of everything!! So jealous! Really makes you realise what a PITA the current situation here is. I'd not go back just for the vaping, sad to leave Penang for that aspect though (albeit in most other ways I prefer Thailand).

2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

the Graple one from Phatjuice is absolutley brilliant imho,
    You are being redirected...

Also @Serenity has some great Fruity Ones, i love Icy Mango and Strawberry Lemonade there a lot.
    **Updated**
    the Phatjuice Graple is light on Menthol, the Serenity Juices doesnt have Menthol at all (according to my taste buds)

SooKee, Siam Diesel and Serenity like this.
  3. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Correct, those 2 doesn't have menthol in them.

I do a grape with menthol though, and a apple peppermint juice, the latter could possibly be something you'd like.

Cheers

SooKee, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  4. SooKee
    Lurking

Thanks both. The Phat Juice looks good but the last 6mg nicotine I tried was a bit of a shock, not being a smoker normally I guess. Might try it and see how I get on, along with apple / peppermint (though generally with shisha I like straight double apple and normally only do mint with grape.

I see Thai Vape Shop has an apple in their Alchemist range, think I'll mail them and check whether there is menthol in it or not.

Serenity likes this.
  5. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

even thou they claim to have 6mg nic, it barely ever shocked me with the Graple Phatjuice, and i use usually somewhere between 0 - 6 mg of nic, 12 mg really shock me... so i even would say its light on nic. however i can strongly recommed the Serenity juies you can get them in any nic strength you want

Serenity, Siam Diesel and SooKee like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

Yeah I have a few Serenity Juices already.