1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Any members have a Hotecig account?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Rick O-Shea, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea Thread Starter iStick Fanboy

TL;DR
    Just wondering if you can log into it?

I wasn't sure if I had one so I tried to create one with my usual email address but was told an account already existed. Tried several passwords without success before using the 'forgot password' link.
    No password was sent, so I created a new account (which was problematic) and ordered a product I can only find on their site.

No order confirmation received after 24hrs so I tried to login to my new account, but couldn't (no passwords in Google). No reminder could be sent either.

I know this company has had issues in the past (Focal) and have sent products fully disclosing the contents but options are limited.

I am thinking now that they have completely gone to shit.

I sent an email yesterday and will wait 3 days before making a claim via Paypal.

Cheers.

2. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Just gave it a whirl. Logged in no problem.

Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea Thread Starter iStick Fanboy

They responded and reset my password.
    Strangely my order was on my original account (that i couldn't log in to) and not on the account I created.

Siam Diesel likes this.