1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Any do the Crypto Currency stuff?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by -V-, Aug 6, 2021.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

As the title says, any of you guys involved in the Crypto market?
    I've been playing around with it all for a few months or more now.....not an easy one to keep on-top of though..

2. colind88
    Devilish

colind88 Well-Known Member

Hiya V - long time. Yep - I am mining in Bangkok with 1.3 G/hs -mining Ethereum for now. I hold about 8 Alt coins and NO Bitcoin :) The best source of good info is a Brit Coin Bureau - YouTube Also on Twitter and Telegram and a great group to join on Telegram is Crypto Society (make sure you get the right ones on Telegram - plenty of fake scammers)

Siam Diesel and -V- like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the reply and yes been a while.
    Yeah Coin Bureau is top notch, and British :hello:
    Been a crazy 2 or 3 months on the crypto market and still learning, got my ETH and ADA and some ETH Classic but missed out on the big pumps from how low it was.

Not sure the mining is something for me, i just want to get the coins when they're low and sell when they're high but it's the most unpredictable market out there...

Wish I'd have got some Bitcoin a few years ago, price is kinda high now and i'd rather hold full coins than just .0000 and so on....

Siam Diesel likes this.