1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Any cyclists here?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Longtail1, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

Just wondering if there are any cyclists on the forum living in Los.

I got back in to cycling a few months ago and I am having trouble finding a few things I would prefer to use. Main one being shoes, of all things.

I have asked everywhere in my area I can find, Udon Thani, for size 46/47 mountain bike shoes and I get the same answer at all of them. "Cannot get in Thailand. Order on Ebay"

Now as I haven't worn cycling shoes for more than 15 years I really want try try them on before I buy to get the right fit.

If there are any cyclists on here that can point me in the right direction I would be a happy camper indeed.

2. zougou

zougou Well-Known Member

Have you tried Sangcharoen Bike Shop? Thy're in BKK, but ship. A friend bought US size 12 Keen shoe in CM.

Siam Diesel, Konvict and Longtail1 like this.
  3. Longtail1
    Amused

Sounds goodd. I'll get on to them.

Go to pattaya at the end of the month and there is a shop there with some larger sizes atm, I found out today. But I'll check these guys out as well in case they don't have them when I get there to Pattaya.

Many thanks

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Smart Bike Shop out here in Rangsit (actually Lam Luk Ka). They deal in high-end bikes and accessories. They also cater to an international crowd. AFAIK, the contact number is 081-011-0874

5. Longtail1
    Amused

You're a fine man. Coming to Pattaya at the end of the month so will put them on my list of shops to get in to.

Cheers