1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

And that's the Trifector

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by Longtail1, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

Yes I am now 3 for 3

3 DNA 200 mods 3 board failures.

I just can't believe my bad luck with these damned things. No more Evolv chips for me.

:angry::angry::angry:

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Now I wish this was an April fools joke, but I know it isn't.

Sorry to hear that your 3rd DNA 200 gave up.

It would be nice to know how many other vapers have the same problems...I am sure you cannot be the only one!

Siam Diesel, Longtail1 and judas like this.
  3. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I really wish I could comment on this but I'm afraid to. I'm a little superstitious.

Longtail1 likes this.
  4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Sorry to hear that, but grateful to have sold it before it died (just kidding).

My other dna200 has been flawless but of course that is no consolation to you and you're fully justified in thinking they're shit.

Siam Diesel and Longtail1 like this.
  5. Longtail1
    Amused

I am seeing less and less reports of failing boards so it is in hand I think, either by Evolv, or the manufacturers if they are putting them in badly. Either way it is looking better

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:
    This is the problem for me. I think they are bloody fantastic. I ahve a feeling a lot could be from positioning in the mod by the manufacturers, like the RX DNA 200 putting the ribbon under the firing button and causing problems. If there is a problem with the board I feel there is just as many problems caused when putting it in the mod.
    Thems the breaks though.

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Knocked on wood before starting to type this and will do so again afterwards and prior to buying another one:

3 for 3 perfectly functioning DNA200 mods.

Most importantly, @Longtail1 I am sorry for your extremely bad luck!

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sorry to hear of your misfortune @Longtail1 . You can be sure that the next one you get will work perfectly (if you take the plunge). Maybe you can get Evolv to replace them?!!?

Konvict likes this.
  8. Longtail1
    Amused

It happens. I knew there were some failures when I got them. So them's the breaks. lol
    One is being sorted now And one is on the way back, so hopefully they will last this time.

It's just the pain in the ass to do it that is so annoying, living here and all. lol

Siam Diesel likes this.