1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Altus coiless atomizer tank

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by -V-, Jan 10, 2016.

1. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Would be very interested in knowing the specific of this case. I hope that you monitor and report @Dieter. ;-)

I would have bought it just to test out the concept, but as @peter-k writes above, if it stays proprietary in the sense that they will be the sole providers they may find it a struggle to reach any volume sale. But if the concept lives up, it may put other developers on the track to deliver similar solutions.

But I have been following the "debate" around induction for use in vaping too for a good time. And it's still very much mostly talk.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

Yo, from what David said in his second video I do understand he wants to keep it for himself and not open with someone else anytime soon. Often this approach kills new techncology, even if it's better.

jon and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

That might be true in a world without China in it... When has patent, trademark or copyright ever posed a barrier to a Chinese manufacturer?

Besides this is barking up the wrong tree. CONVECTION. That's the ticket!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

I am working directly with Chinese companies since 1995, and I have lived in China for 18 months. It does make a difference to protect your stuff (albeit there is no total safety) especially if Chinese companies hold that patent.