1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help AliExpress shipping to Thailand

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by scubajew, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Its 13 characters but not like any one I've seen before. 5 letters followed by 8 numbers. No 2 in the beginning and 2 on the end like I'm used to. Only site that seems to be able to somewhat track it is Malaysia post. Seems a bit dodgy as I've never had a package take more than 7 days including weekends to get here from Malaysia and its the 10th day today.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Just relax. As SD said, the track and trace should be two letters, nine digits and two letters identifying the postal service used. Check Thailand post site after a couple of weeks. The first line when it gets here is "Arrived Lak Si". If the next line is "items into container" you'll get it in a couple of days If it's "out for dispatch" you've donated it to the Customs vape store.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. scubajew

scubajew Thread Starter Member

Well its been 18 days without change and track and trace shows it in Malaysia since the 8th, no update as far as arriving in Lak Si...

I think it's fallen off the edge of the world

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat with a shipment. It is now the holiday season and all shipments are effected. Everything slows down from now through the end of December. Unfortunately that also affects shipments in progress.

5. nicotinelove

nicotinelove Active Member

When Lak si displays out for delivery it means exactly that.when next to 'out of delivery's has international unsuccessful attempt it means it has been confiscated.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Maybe if you live in BKK. Up country the mail goes to a regional centre, then local PO, then out for delivery.

7. nicotinelove

nicotinelove Active Member

[​IMG] nicotinelove said:
    When Lak si displays out for delivery it means exactly that.when next to 'out of delivery's has international unsuccessful attempt it means it has been confiscated.

8. scubajew

update... so after all this time of nothing i figured it was gone. Then this morning i got a notification using the EMS track n Trace app that it was accepted in to LAK SI then another this afternoon saying "items into Container" and "Dispatch".

maybe there is such a thing as a Christmas Miracle... fingers crossed

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

@scubajew
    happy for you.
    Maybe just 3 ou 4 days more (not including the the week end) if no rain and if you're a country man in the country side, else soon in your box.
    As said before by the admin, we need to learn patience (including me for sure)

Siam Diesel and scubajew like this.
  10. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

OK bit late in posting but I eventually received my package on the 28th of November. 19 days from the date I got a notification on AliExpress that it was shipped. The last Malaysia Post tracking (aftership) is still 14th November marked as "Item sent to Thailand". Funny tracking but at least it arrived. No issues with customs though all I did order was plastic bottles. Don't think I'll risk ordering a Mod or something though. Curious to see how this plays out, might be worth waiting over a month for the price of the mods on AliExpress

11. scubajew

Don't risk it... Buy from a local vendor instead...I've been waiting over a month and still not sure if it will leave Lak Si...

It really isn't worth the small savings

12. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

I don't mind paying a few hundred baht over to local vendors but when the only local vendor with the mod in stock is selling it at almost double the price, it verges on being a bit too cheeky.

13. scubajew

UPDATE...

HAPPY DAYS... My order finally arrived!!!

Lesson learned...never risk overseas shipping.

BUY FROM LOCAL VENDORS FOLKS.trust me, you'll sleep better at night and get you toys faster with less hassle. The small savings isn't worth the anxiety and potential lost money.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. doesntmatter

doesntmatter New Member

Hello there!

Does someone experienced problems with delivery from Aliexpress due to prohibition law?
    Im asking because local thai vendors offering double prices, so it looks better to wait about a month but pay twice less.

P.S. just in case, I want to order Istick Pico Kit with battery to Koh Phangan.

Thanks in advance!

15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

It just depends...there is no hard & fast answer. It probably will get through, but it may not.

How soon you need it (or want it) is also a consideration. Personally, I prefer to order here...may cost a bit more but it's sure to arrive...and a whole lot faster as well. YMMV ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

moonoy93 and Konvict like this.