1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Air Flow Trick

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by byoung, Jul 18, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

Perhaps this is nothing new to the the more experienced out there, but I discovered something that might be useful for some. My two small Aspire tanks have 2 breather holes on the side, below the tank. Just for grins I decided to place my finger over one of them to see how it changed the hit. What I discovered was a stronger flavor and throat hit, with some juices...and of course less vape.

No question, an airflow controller is the better way to go and this won't work on all tank systems, but I figure it doesn't hurt to share what I discovered. It certainly convinced me that what everyone has been saying about airflow is indeed true.

I had already planned to buy a couple of airflow controllers from Micky, but when I looked again today he's out of stock. :depressed:

I have a few juices that are just too week on flavor to enjoy, so now I'm going to revisit them and see if I can't pull a little more taste out of them.

2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Good you did not buy them anyway. The small Aspire tanks must be them with the ego threading, and the airflow controller Micky sells is for the 510 connection. So it will not work on the Aspire tanks. If I am right with the ego treading. I remember that Kangertech sold the Pro Tank mini in two versions, the normal one with the 2 holes and a pro version, where they had used soldering to close the second airhole.

Put a bit of tape over one of the airholes and try vaping. Then you can always remove it when you don't like it anymore. :vaping::vaping:

3. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

That is a great idea! Thanks! :very good: