1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Aesthetics and Ergonomics of VOOPOO DRAG BABY Trio Kit

Discussion in 'VooPoo' started by voopootech, May 30, 2019.

1. voopootech

voopootech Thread Starter New Member

Aesthetics and Ergonomics
    --Tim Wiseman

The Drag Baby Trio Kit came in standard cardboard packaging and i received the standard edition Fans version which includes a necklace so the device can be worn around the neck. The device is Zinc Alloy construction with the signature Resin front panel and "DRAG" in large lettering on the reverse. Rather than Resin panel and "DRAG" reverse covering the entire surface making it a Drag lookalike the Baby Trio has side accents in Silver. The Colour option of the device refers to the Resin panel and i received the Ceylon Yellow version but with each Resin panel being unique mine has very little Yellow on it. The colour options are Teal Blue, Aurora, Fiesta, Rhodonite, Ceylon Yellow, Ultra Violet and Ink.

The device is tiny just getting swallowed up in the hand making it very ergonomic and pocket friendly. The base section of the tank is also part of the device and moving to the base we have some venting holes. The spine has "VOOPOO" printed on the vertical and the face has a round fire button with protruding outer ring at the top and micro USB port at the bottom, just above the USB port is a little LED indicator. The central chassis of the device is a sought of Gunmetal colour and at the top of the side where we have the Resin there is a protruding rail to fit either a necklace or lanyard. I just can't fault the build quality or aesthetic look of the device, very impressed!

[​IMG]