1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Actual situation

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Rudi, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Rudi

Rudi Thread Starter Member

Hi Thai Vapers,

sorry for not beeing on the Forum for a long time.
    I will have my yearly motorcycle trip in Thailand soon.

I am a bit concerned about the law in Thailand now. I mean it was forbidden before but it looks like the Thai Gov. became more strict when it comes to vaping :-(

What do you think. Shall I take one or two mods and some liquids with me or is it better for me not to carry vaping equipment with me to Thailand ?
    Shall I leave a mod in my luggage or would you recommend me to have it with me in my Hand luggage. I still have an old IMotion 3 which I can convert to a flashlight. Might be an alternative.

What is your opinion ?

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

debatedude, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

This gets asked at least 2-3 times a month. It all depends on how much risk you’re willing to take.

There are plenty of threads on this subject in the New Vapers section, and more links in the FAQ’s.

Good luck!
    :vaping: :vaping:

4. Rudi

Rudi Thread Starter Member

Thanks

Siam Diesel, jpr and Konvict like this.
  5. BKBound

BKBound Member

I would just buy what you need over here. You can then leave it with friends ready for future trips.

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I think this is a great idea!

Maybe this is the advice we should give to everyone that wants to visit Thailand and asks if they should bring their own gear!

Please buy your gear and juices here so you support the local economy and juice makers and you will have a lot less stress at the airport.

After your visit you can leave everything here in Thailand for your next trip or do a giveaway here on Thailand Vapers to support our forum.

Donkey, jpr, Dieter. and 7 others like this.
  7. railroad

railroad New Member

always have some big cash on you incase of arrest:)

8. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

Like the others said buy all your gear in Thailand. I think MBK in Bangkok still has market and Pattaya. Leave your gear behind with a member. Support the sellers so they can keep sticking it to the banana republic and their cancer peddlers.

jpr, moonoy93 and lordofthedread like this.