1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

A Short Comparison between VOOPOO Drag 2 Kit and the original Drag Kit from Spyros Papamichail!

Discussion in 'VooPoo' started by voopootech, Jan 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. voopootech

voopootech Thread Starter New Member

The VOOPOO Drag 2 kit features the dual-18650 Drag 2 mod and the Uforce T2 sub ohm tank. The original Drag was a best seller for a bunch of reasons: it came with the very accurate GENE chip, started the whole rapid-firing craze with its 0.01 second firing speed, and all of that at a very affordable price tag. That said, it did have its shortcomings, as even 24 mm atomizers were protruding slightly, the battery door had a bit of a play and the paint on the black version was susceptible to scratches and wear.

[​IMG]

Let's see if and how the Drag 2 addresses these issues and how the kit performs overall.

The Drag 2 is a dual-18650 mod that fires up to 177 watts. It comes only in black, but with a variety or resin color options to pick from. I received the "fire cloud" one, which, unfortunately, is my least favorite of the bunch. It still looks good, it's just that the others look even better in my opinion. Thankfully, the white part of the large DRAG branding on the back of the mod is toned down a bit compared to the original, giving it a more discreet look. And the edges are rounded this time, making it much more pleasant to hold.

[​IMG]

The mod weighs 157 grams, around 50 grams lighter than the original Drag. The paint job feels much better too; my OG Drag has scratches all over the place, but it seems like they have fixed this issue now. The magnets of the battery door are very strong, but as with the first Drag, there is a bit of a play there. No rattle or anything like that, but you can move the door with your hand.

[​IMG]