1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

A "Quit Smoking" Timeline

Discussion in 'The Thailand Quit Smoking Discussion' started by -V-, Sep 30, 2013.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

What Happens When You Quit Smoking Timeline: 14 Surprising Facts

2. Tahmos

Tahmos New Member

Nice prez, thanks for the share

3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but what about the nicotine? I'm vaping 18mg juice.

BTW, after a month, I have noticed that food and drink taste better. And I have gained the weight to prove that!

4. Tahmos

Tahmos New Member

:rolling laugh:

about the nic, I remember having red an article about that and it's actually not that much of an issue. The main dangers come from the tar and all those other chemicals within tobacco. Nicotine has the addictive effect as its downside, however, it also has some bright sides like focus & memory.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013