1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

50W variable box mod

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by pommyb, Jul 1, 2014.

1. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

I have a new design 50W box mod on the way from the States atm. Once I see how it vapes and build quality, is anyone interested in getting details if it is good enough? If you are then comment here so I know to come back and do a brief review and give company details.

No point putting naming it as it isn't in general circulation and there are no reviews. I have the first one coming Serial number 001. taking a risk but the company has been recommended by a mate so thought I would take the risk.

2. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

Hello mate!

Good hearing from you. I actually would be curious. I have not yet gotten one of them fancy DNA style high wattage box mods but was thinking I should get into them. Any info, I would be curious about (depending on price)

3. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

keep us updated, i would certainly like to know about it. i have been waiting for the vaporshark 18650 version to come out.............:sleepy:

4. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

me 2

5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Interested in what it looks like and how it works...

6. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

7. -V-
    Cool

Yes i've heard that the new chip does 50W so it can be put into any box mod by makers/modders....
    I've also heard good things about this chip from them...

8. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

Without getting to far of track it looks like there will be a cheapish 100watt device soon rather than later .YiHiEcigar SX330 V3 100W

9. -V-
    Cool

And check out the sub-ohm for it
    :vaping::vaping:

10. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

100w of power.....Guess you get at least 3 tokes on it before a battery change :rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

11. -V-
    Cool

I see the box mods coming with 4 x 18650 batteries in them soon :vaping::vaping::vaping:

12. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

Now I'm a mechanical kinda guy....but THIS I would try.

13. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

OK, Here is a pic of the mod. I am really not sure about this MAG on the front. Looks like an after thought with stick on lettering you might use on a mail box or something. I will be removing them if at all possible. there is a chance of getting them a lot cheaper than I paid, so I won't put a price as yet until I have it in my hands and reviewed. I also have a message in regarding the type of chip.

50W mod Magnum.jpg

Soon as I get it I will do a quick review and get you all the info. I can.

Really hate that lettering but that is not why I bought it.

I saw someone interested in a dual 18650 mech I think. PM me if you are interested as I am starting to build my own mods if this 50W gives me the performance I want. I am going to start with a mech design and move on to a chipped design later. If I go ahead I will be able to customise as wanted but build time will depend on supplies.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Just heard back. It is an OKR chip. Bulk buy would be 5-9 units - USD 130 10 + units USD 115. Shipping would be on top of this as well.

That's it for now until I get my mod and test it out and check quality. Review to follow.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  14. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

For that price the box mod by Pioneer4you for 99$ would be a better deal and also better quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

Fully agree on that mail box lettering. Despite being ugly it's not centered or even straight.

Look forward to the review.