1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

4 Mt Baker Vapor Juice Reviews!

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by VapingJay, Mar 2, 2014.

1. VapingJay

VapingJay Thread Starter New Member

I've bought a decent number of juices from Mount Baker Vapor since I started vaping so I thought I'd do a video review on their juices.

In this video I'll be looking at four of their juices which include Licorice, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut Coffee and Caramel Candy and I'll also be letting you know about my overall experience with Mt Baker Vapor.

Here's the review:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. Redhotchilli

Redhotchilli New Member

GREAT REVIEW JAY!

I have tried 23 flavours from MBV now, five of which I really like (Spearmint being my absolute fave)

I will have to look into Black Licorice and the Caramel Candy (I really liked the red licorice one)

3. tonto

tonto New Member

Jay's reviews are good. I like the sound of the dark chocolate although he disliked it ('like one of those 90% cocoa chocolates"). MBV is pretty good value.