1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

18 to 6 peteinpatts

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by petewan, Jun 24, 2016.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi ,I spent a month in uk with family and stocked up on menthol juice as I have been unable to get here in Thailand from my usual vendors. By mistake I bought 100ml at 18 nic instead of 6 nic .I have pg and vg and flavour so what do l need to mix to take my juice down to 6nic please any help appreciated peteinpatt..

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

If menthol juice is 50PG/50VG

If flavoring is PG based

Flavoring + PG total 100 ml
    VG total 100 ml

Makes 300 ml 6 MG 50PG/50VG

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

The biggest problem you have is you will weaken the flavor by 2/3 as well. Try it with a small sample first. Ive got some Extreme Ice coming up for sale soon that you could ad to get the menthol taste back, but it wont taste the same unless your menthol is made with flavor west concentrates.

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

As long as you know your approximate flavor percentage and you have the PG, VG and flavor it's easy. Here is the formula based on 10% flavoring and 50/50 PG/VG. It will be different at any other flavoring percentage or PG/VG ratio.

ADD
    80 ml PG
    100 ml VG
    20 ml flavoring

This will give you 300 ml at 6 mg nic and ~10% flavoring and ~50/50 PG/VG based on the original mix.

pierdon and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Thanks guys ,worked a treat, OK for a few weeks now .As I only vape menthol mixing is easy and no spoiled juice with mixed flavours.