1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

$12.15 Demon Killer JBOX Mod & Golisi i4 Charger Released

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Hey guys. Two new devices just arrived in vapesourcing online vape store. Buy them below if you need.

Demon Killer JBOX Mod comes with a compact size and stylish demon pattern. The panels adopt the mirror finish, you will feel very smooth and comfortable when holding it in hand. Powered by a 420mAh built-in battery, it perfectly meets your daily vaping need. Because of the light weight and mini size, you can easily hang it on the neck or put into the pocket.
    [​IMG]
    [Parameters]
    Size: 13.5 x 42 x 61.5mm
    Battery: 420mAh
    Fit for: Jul Cartridge

Where to buy: Demon Killer JBOX Mod 420mAh | VapeSourcing

Golisi i4 Smart Charger is constructed of ABS and PC material. There are four channels available for four Li-ion batteries to charge at the same time. Coming with non-button operation design, it automatically distributes current to each cell.
    [​IMG]
    [Parameters]
    Material: ABS+PC
    Input: DC 5V/2A
    Output: 1A *2, 2A*1
    Compatible battery type:
    1. Li-ion: 18650, 21700, 26650 etc
    2. Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAA,AA,etc

Where to buy: Golisi i4 Battery Charger | VapeSourcing